Climate change (Class of 2020): Information of books
This list will be updated and modified frequently during the semester.
The books marked (C) are included in the “Cambridge Core” series, whose digital texts will be available free of charge until 31 May by arrangement between Cambridge University Press and TMU Library.
Probably the students of TMU can access them as follows (I am not eligible yet myself):
- Follow the "DOI" link at the entry of each book below.
You will see the page of the book in the "Cambridge Core" site.
- Follow the "Get access" link, and select "Log in".
- At "Login options", select "With your institutional details ... Log in via Shibboleth or Athens".
- At "Select an identity provider",
Select "Japan/Japanese Federation" among "Federation",
and look for "東京都立大学" (or perhaps "首都大学東京" or "Tokyo Metropolitan University").
- At the log-in page of "東京都立大学" (or perhaps "Tokyo Metropolitan University"),
enter your ID and password for the TMUNER system.
- A dialog page may be shown.
Select "Ask me again if information to be provided to this service changes",
and "承諾" ("Accept").
(Instruction (in Japanese) by TMU Library is available here:
[[x] Link to a PDF file].)
There is one paper copy each of the books marked (P).
They will be available at TMU library when the librarians finish registration.
I have planned to assign students to read parts of the books,
but it has become difficult to make them shared by the students.
Feel free to borrow them when they become available at the library.
Books related to the subject of the class
Climate system, climate modeling
History of science
Another textbook by the author of our textbook
(2020-03-05) updated 2020-05-21